A TEXAS sized bucket list for TEXAS!
1. Houston Children's Museum.
2. Legoland Dallas.
3. Austin's BAT bridge
5. Visit Fredericksburg.
7. Go to Galveston.
8. Kemwah Boardwalk.
10. Host a good bye party for the kids. (planned)
13. Find a barn and take a photo in front of it.
14. NASA (Vegas vetoed this stating it was not kid friendly)
15. See FAMILY (in Dallas)
16. Hike Enchanted Rock (update 5/13 not happening -- appears it isn't kid friendly)
17. View the city from the Tower of the Americas
20. Celebrate FIESTA with some Cascarones (whoops, missed it)
23. Quadrangle and Ft. Sam Splashpad
24. Strawberry Festival (was out of town - bummer!)
With roughly 28 weeks left here in Texas I figure I can accomplish these things slowly...perhaps one a week...yet, some of this stuff is a little harder to do since its so far away. Texas is afterall a BIG state! So, fellow Texans -- what else should I see or do before I leave?!