30 THINGS TO DO WHILE 30
1. Lose 15 pounds. You are thinking WHY is this at the top of your list?! and the reason is because I think it is probably one of the biggest things I need to do but also the easiest.
4. Write someone a letter.
5. Work hard at accomplish the Texas Bucket list (get halfway through it at least).
9. Do the 30 day Mom Challenge. Found here.
10. Take part in a 30 day photo challenge.
11. Take 12 photos of 6. (A family photo each month) 4/12
13. Plan a 1st Birthday party for Autzee.
14. See the ocean:
15. Do the couch to 5k challenge. (This makes me laugh a little).
16. Spend a day with the kids doing Random Acts of Kindness.
19. See fireworks.
21. Make jewelry. Like, some nice jewelry projects with the kids. I need to look on pinterest for ideas - have anything that would look good? Let me know.
22. Get a haircut. Learn how to style my hair better using my curls...so I don't spend every morning straightening them out!
23. Go hiking. Preferably here.
26. Teach Peanut to read.
27. Take a cake decorating class.
28. Support our troops. Find someone to "adopt" overseas so the kids can send letters and small packages to them. Seen here.
29. Make a photo collage of our time in Texas. I can't link to this but my Mom just had one done of Boston and I really like it so I want one from Texas. I may even want one from Virginia so maybe one of my Virginia friends will make me one?! (I will get a photo from my Mom of the Boston photo and post it so y'all can see what I am talking about).
30. Teach the kids the importance of volunteering. It's often hard to volunteer when you have little kids. I did see a program in Ohio that I would like to participate in called 4 Paws for Ability. The kids can help socialize the dogs.