I want to start out by saying I have no regrets for 2012 it was an amazing year...but, that said...here are 13 Things I want to do better in 2013 (in no particular order).
1. Save money...who doesn't?
2. Eat healthier.
3. Meal plan weekly and stick to it (helps accomplish both #1 and #2)
4. Blog more often and publish them - not allow them to just sit as drafts (I'm guilty of this).
5. More photos of my kids and print them.
6. Complete the bible/woman's study with my friend Sarah (send me the deets again)
7. Pray more...trust in Him more...faith building.
8. Spend more quality family time.
9. Put down the iProducts. No one has ever said "I wish I spent more time on my iPad, iPhone, iPod...but they do say I wish I spent more time with my family."
10. Exercise more.
11. Become a better organizer. This is not about the house but about everything - all activities of life.
12. Put myself first. This means accomplishing all of these things because they are important. It's not about getting things for me or making the year about me its about taking care of my whole self :)
13. Have no regrets...
What do you want to do better in 2013?